Staff accessing Goldmine on Chrome may be experiencing an error logging in. This is a known issue and IT&IS are working to fix the issue. You can use an alternative browser to access Goldmine or clear cache and cookies on your Chrome browser. The below steps are how to clear cookies and cache.
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More.
3. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
5. Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
6. Click Clear data.
Learn how to change more cookie settings in Chrome. For example, you can delete cookies for a specific site.